Hope in health
To the T - Wheat Bags
‘To the T’ wheat bags
Hope in health wheat bags are designed to offer more coverage than standard wheat bags. The unique T shape allows the heat to target a larger area of the body. The design was made to help endometriosis sufferers but it can be used for hot and cold therapy to treat issues relating to:
- Neck and shoulder tension
- Back pain
- Headaches and migraines
- Period pain/cramping
- Muscle aches and stuff joints + so much more
Wheat bags have natural therapeutic properties, which are non-invasive and drug free. Not only can it keep you warm and cosy throughout winter and cool during the summer, it will help with joint stiffness, cramping, back pain and muscle aches too.
Made with 100% Australian wheat and pure cotton. Avaialbe in three colours original, black and rust.
Tips for staying safe when using a wheat bag:
- Follow the makers instructions.
- Only use a wheat bag for direct application to the body.
- Ensure the wheat bag rotates freely on the microwave turntable.
- Don't leave the microwave unattended while heating wheat bags.